Friday, June 7, 2013

Brainstorming about my next job

I'm sharing this, because I hope, that maybe someone already went through the same mindset which I have right now.

I try to understand, what kind of occupation I am better try to achieve in order to move to my goals faster. There's few moments which I believe very important for me in any job:

  • Ability to work in shifts: e.g. 2 days work, 2 days rest  - main asset I need right now
  • Ability to know English deeper.
  • Ability to work with Apple products: selling an Apple products, since I feel like I have a talent of selling any phones (not only Apple products)
  • Ability to grow in very important management skills
  • Ability to improve my ability of speaking publicly and communicating with others
  • Ability to improve my driving skills.
These are awkward requirements, but I know that its impossible to find job requiring all of this skills improvement, that's why my priority is to find any job which fits my schedule requirement.

Release factors:
  • Responsibility for the things which I shouldn't be responsible for. Its very common for system managers - where you can be disrupted on your day-off. I think its unfair for the type of payments they could offer in my current city.
I know maybe I take too much time for planning activities - planning is my comfort zone, which I always try to escape, since planning is not acting. I would prefer to have ability to act without proper planning (by planning in my thoughts on the go, without a piece of paper).

0 comments:

Post a Comment