Thursday, June 13, 2013

Does the reading books isn't fashionable anymore?

Reading books is bad for your health.


I don't agree with this but what's wrong with it? Now anytime I have opportunity to choose a podcast over a book I do so.

The Internet, Google is replaced the encyclopedias, now people learned to "Google" things to see their answers in some services like Yahoo Answers or YouTube, both of which look like a joke.

Recent iPhone ad about music tells that today iPhone is the mostly used for audio information.


Reading is always faster.

It may not convenient to read, but it was always faster, plus visual information are easier to memorize.


As a person cursed with English as a second language I also prefer audio information over the text ones, but my priorities shift often during the day: some things like Google are irreplaceable.

At the current time I am actively looking for a service which can provide me access for digital audio books of modern writers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment