Saturday, July 26, 2014

Thank you, Google AdSense! My first $100 on EARLFOX.COM

This is really significant point, where I first time earn my $100 as a blogger.
I want to use this article post as a chance to be thankful for all of my readers who passively or even on a daily basis keep reading lines produced on the pages of this blog.

I want to let you know that every article here is the product of hardworking and I dedicate almost all of my spare time to provide new content and make every article contain new ideas in the form you could understand (or maybe sometimes not). I do it because its fun.

In case if you're new here, you could see here's what happened in the first 6 months of 2014 which was very significant year for my blogging:
1) Two years ago I started active in cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) again and throughout last 2 years it gave me more motivations to write more articles about Bitcoin. In 2014 I wrote my the most great in Quantity (its my record) amount of articles about Bitcoin and that made my blog a Bitcoin dedicated blog. I believe its now truly has a status of a blog dedicated to Bitcoin since 2014
2) We achieved the Quantity of 500 articles of written exceptionally by me
3) Recently I opened a new category in the name of Bitcoin: http://www.earlfox.com/search/label/bitcoin this label represents the opportunity to sort the article only dedicated for Bitcoin
4) The Skype Girls, the EarlFox.com community almost reaching 20K subscribers on facebook! This is a very awesome breakthrough! Now totally I have way more audience to reach than I could imagine a year ago and it keep doubling every year! Even though I'm still haven't developed my skills to be open to the public, I understand that this is a privilege given to me to become even greater at serving public with a greater innovational stuffs! EarlFox.com has been ranked among TOP 10 most innovative blogs about Bitcoin globally. Introducing the Skype Girls on facebook is a part of our innovative approach to service with a central focus on our customer. I'm finally have at least 7 employees working (don't worry they are cheap) on my web-services projects (and blogs and Skype Girls community too), we are working hard to improve our current web-presence and provide some new opportunities to our visitors.

1 comments:

  1. If you're looking for a reputable contextual advertising network, I recommend you take a look at Propeller Ads.

    ReplyDelete