Saturday, July 26, 2014

Interesting immigration coincidence (family bitcoin article)

A year ago I wrote the article about how God helped our family in our family's U.S. immigration process.
This article continuing the story with additional events which happened recently.

Recently I went to our local classifieds in search of computer mouse. I went to buy it from a a computer dealer, and found a great friend. I've learned a lots of business skills from him recently - he is a computer technician who is very successful at reselling computers. We spoke with him a lot about Bitcoin cryptocurrency, he likes it too. Also I've found out that his mother is having an office next building from his apartment. They having a really successful Herbalife based organization (multilevel marketing :)) I like the way they achieve their goals. Since I started living in the center of the city it brought its benefits: I see so many business people now every day: and so many things to learn around. That's how few disciplined projects can make dreams come true and give more spare time, I've never experienced more freedom than I do now in the current conditions!

That's happened 1 month ago. And after 1 month of friendship I was surprised to find out that his mother is purchased our residence (da hause) in TawTeem funds from which we used to fund our family's U.S. immigration campaign  

We must feel better now, because we know where the money came from  It came from Herbalife multilevel marketing.

To be clear I've made up better picture of how God participated in our plan:
-1. God provided us the opportunity to be born 
0. God provided us with the opportunity to immigrate (chance 1 of 100 thousands)
1. God helped us to make a deal very stricted-in-time (Mom was able to sell Seebay father's residence). She did it 1000 times faster than it were supposed to happen.
2. After the whole year of waiting mom could sell the TawTeem residence which is also happened 1000 times faster than it was supposed to be
3. We submitted our documents exactly 1 day before my name could be included into visa (which haven't happened, probably because God didn't wanted me to do it)
4. Herbalife funded our campaign through the person which revealed by me this month. Now God introduced me the exact family which funded our success. I know everything about them and it is nice to meet them and see where the money are coming from.

And let me remind you that we missed our 1st letter from embacy, and responded on 2nd succesful letter (which probably happens not so often and they could easily abandon the whole deal)

I am purchasing stuff like computer mouses from avito the whole summer (because I'm supplying the office needs). And probability that I would meet exactly this family was 1 (one) of the 1 million (because our city is a million population city).

During the whole summer I visited around 50 avito classifieds owners because I purchased LCD's, computers, sound cards, HDDs, chairs, other 20-30 positions of other office supplies. Now the evening I met this person I had a strong feeling to explain him Bitcoin. That night we had chance to discuss the cryptocurrency in his office all night long. I really found out that his monther is a buyer of our previous house just recently after month of being friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment