Sunday, July 27, 2014

How Bitcoin saved my life. The story from Frank Dimpfelmoser

Hello, my name is Frank Dimpfelmoser, I'm 26 years old and I live in Germany. 1 year ago I got depressed and thought of killing myself. I was self-employed in the financial sector for years and made very decent money by writing my own scripts for speculating. 2 years ago I lost nearly everything in my divorce. My wife stopped contacting me and I lost my house, my cars and everything. For a while I worked at grocery stores because, had no money left for speculating. I wasted almost all my free time on the Internet and found Bitcoin quite a while ago. I invested about 200K‚followed the market all day and started writing scripts again. Last month I was able to buy a house in the USA in the middle of nowhere I can go fishing there and have enough money to live the rest of my days there, just relaxing in the nature. My plane is going Friday.

Thanks to all of you who helped making Bitcoin popular. You saved my life and have my eternal gratitude!

1 comments:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and proceed to claiming.

    You can press claim as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete