Friday, June 7, 2013

Take a dip in the sea

Foul tipping.
The classifieds on the local craigslist alternative showed me that using keyword "work" shows many interesting candidates for hiring on a cheap marketing positions (you should try more keyword combinations, I've saved few of them in my iCloud notes under "Take a dip in the sea"). Finding long-term contracts with people who ready to do your business chores seems like the most important thing to me right now. That's why in previous posts I see the opportunity in flexible working schedule. I don't want to forget this, that's why I'm already saved few heads in my iCloud contacts with a tag "dip". I was looking for secretary & records management category in classifieds alone, now I keep searching, but I think I will have to constantly monitor all of the resumes so that I wouldn't have chance for any period of time to lose any of heads I'm looking for.

I have an idea - my friend has a dream about having more free time in his business, if I would have more local freelance quantity of contracts enough to do any job immediately, then I would be able to ask him for dedicating way more resources for my projects and claim for the next level of trust and that maybe would even provide the workforce I so much need right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment