Saturday, June 22, 2013

How about... living in garage? :)



Few years ago I was just wondering - if its real to live and work in the city by habituating the garage? Why I had such idea? Because there's a capital city which I love to live in and there's pretty good opportunities for my job, but I've had no idea - whether its even will work for me. That's why I've created this spreadsheet to have a thorough analysis of what supplies I could possibly need for such living:


Use horizontal scrolling to see the fullness of a spreadsheet.

It may sound like weird idea, but as an experiment or the way to potentially get new adventures its an awesome thing.

P.S. Now I almost know what it is like living in garage, because I had chance to live at half-built grand-pa house, so the conditions was close to what I would have in the way of living in garage in some big city. Though probably in a big city there's a possibility that it will be less secure because there's way more criminals in the areas where I would wanted to rent the garage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment