Thursday, June 13, 2013

Shocking future

You know what? I'll tell you honestly I afraid the future.


The most frightening things for me are:
1. Loneliness
2. Disabilities, absence of flexibility
3. Unfair things that may be caused to me by others who's using advantage of me getting old.
4. Pain 
5. Absence of dreams, flexibility in thinking - I saw how many old people are  so much restricted in their ability to accept new things! That's almost the most aweful thing to me about getting old. I already feel not really flexible at accepting new ideas than I could do 10 years ago - maybe that's just a mistake in thinking, nevertheless it seems real to me right now.
6. Poverty. That's almost the one of my greatest fears - to be poor at the old ages - because when you're old and when you're poor, you are the first one who's hit by useless medicine and lack of attention from others.
7. Regret. Regret is such a feeling which Is not always under my control. Unpleasant circumstances can make me regret about things which I would never previously had idea to regret about. I really hate the fact the I am actually have no choice "to have kids or not" - I agree with this necessity under huge emotional pressure.

I imagined for a moment what I would feel like if I would immediately was able walk in shoes of my granny (who's still alive). She is one of the healthiest women in her age but, aww I feel so uncomfortable to even think about what it would feel like to be her (or to be anyone of her age).

According to what I just said here I feel like that I must be the first one who should fight and do things for the rights of old people, but I'm so ignorant and can't do anything, that most of the time I just get peaceful with thought: "By that time you'll realize that you are trash not needed by anybody, which is left for biological self-destruction ..."

Sad thing is that my last quote are very true for huge variety of cases for the old people.

This post was written in June 14, 2013 when I was 23 years old

0 comments:

Post a Comment