Thursday, June 6, 2013

Funny payments with MochaHost hosting provider

First time I've rented servers from them I used them for 15 months then I just stopped my monthly payments. I hoped that they will automatically suspend the service. But that didn't happened. For 6 months. Yes I'm such an ignorant person who even didn't cared to write them to stop their free service, I just used it, because it was convenient to not pay and keep receiving the service.

After few years I'm again decided to rent a server from the MochaHost, this time I used a service only one month, then again I stopped using it, this time I didn't wanted to be a jerk and 2 days before potential suspending date I wrote to their support, that I don't need money back, I'm totally satisfied with the service, I just need to temporarily suspend my account and stop using the service. Well they did exactly that except for the fact that they totally refunded my money I paid them for month of using their service without my wish :)

Never saw such kindness from service providers before. Seems like MochaHost don't need money at all to provide quality services :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment