Saturday, June 22, 2013

Why I should always search @, dot, comma on my iPhone keyboard?



I know that whatever Apple makes is holy and isn't a subject for disputes, but this problem is so irritating that I can't handle it:

 

Don't pay attention for previous and next buttons - I use iOS beta. The problem is keyboard. I hate the fact that the keyboard is not permanent. It's one of the design elements which must be permanent in each app. No, they give opportunity to developers to torture us, users by letting them remove dots, commas and @ sign whenever they want to jeer. I am against it! Why each time I want to put comma I should care about pressing "123" button? It's ridiculous! Sometimes I'm so tired or hurry somewhere, and all I have to do is search comma, dot or @ sign? Apple, why don't you just leave me alone with one type of keyboard, e.g. like this one:

 
I guess that's the case where Google can teach Apple designers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment