Sunday, June 9, 2013

God showed up right on time

Joel Osteen is the one through which blessing my family went to U.S. The whole process from submitting first application until winning immigration process was dictated to me by his principles of faith persistance.


It's all because I believed 100% that it will happen - those vision was literally suicidal - I believed that we will win already 8 months before we got first envelope with winning notification and nothing could convince me that something could happen alternatively. Seems like mom was so faithful that 8 month before that she already knew that she's gonna sell houses.

And our dad died exactly year after we received our envelope by giving us those opportunity to sell his houses.

According to Russian law to inheritance we wouldn't even had opportunity to sell it weeks after his death, but God arranged things the way my mom came the right place at the right time: she found official woman who could help her to sell it without waiting 6 month.

That story keeps reminding me that God is made a miracle for our family; acceleration boosted to our achievement for 30 years ahead. And that is the sign that doesn't matter how bad I will be at the moment when I'll be reading this lines again, it's yet the best universe and best molecules to be around, because God controls every of those atoms, and only he can decide whether its end or not, every second I live is ust a test - whether I will be able to value all he did for me or not.

I'm 24 years old and I thank God that he was so kind that he's accomplished the dream which could potentially make me work hard until 54 years old ;) That makes me ready to walk only his ways. Because my life belongs to him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment