Wednesday, July 31, 2013

[udn] Misplacement

Renee is a smart guy. He questions a lots of things, mostly the discipline, the value of everyone, and he's definitely not the mediocre person.

He sets practical direction, which is possible to follow for everyone including Edwarts who's respects him and follows his advise. Yes, he's a leader.

But today he started questioning my suitability in the company. He already asked me before what do you want to do in our company?

And yeah nobody truly knows true reason of my motivation of participating in all of the startups they're going to create. Times are changing. He's probably at the point where he could lose his whole point about why I should be a part of a company and if I'm even dangerous for the company. I'm not, but is there any reasons to afraid that I'll be harmful?


(C) UFKisC

0 comments:

Post a Comment