Thursday, July 4, 2013

Ideas: Books I want to find


  • Book which in interesting form will show deeper parts of English and etimology of as many words and idioms as possible
  • Book about preparing to inconveniences which getting old may bring
  • Similar book to Nita Tucker "How Not to Stay Single: 10 Steps to a Great Relationship" Sitting home alone and hiding from the world is not going to help. I need more ideology about having a family, need a book which will change the way I think and live.
  • Book which explains what is the real difference between living alone in a practical meaning, and how to deal with it if e.g. at 45 (for me its 7843 days later) I'll be the one who must live alone.
  • Book about how to define and grow talents fast after 30
  • Book about how to use brain onb 100%

0 comments:

Post a Comment