Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The problem with the call center

Since there's no recording of calls here without it I should've been taking control by this main three rules:
* One person controls the other - only 1 person can control and only 1 person can be controlled.
* The other person should distract himself with other attention-consuming processes, so that he could make as much remarks as possible
* Those person who controls should listen to both his calling and the one who calls.

Main purpose I follow by these rules is listening to every call. That's what I mean by their management. Those who listens must have huge telemarketing sales experience, and listening must has especial quality.

There been a total mess today with calls and I even didn't realized that I should pay them! 2 of the callers was new and I paid them just upfront.

I urgently need a recording to control every deal. And I urgently need supervisor in order to work in this mode. Supervisor will be managing all of the tasks, and I need to control them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment