Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Goodbye to my friends

I just wanted to say before I go off to college that I will miss you all! Thank you for being apart of my life and helping me throughout high school. High school was tough and there were ups and downs, but you have benefited my life at some point. Thank you for being my friend. 

I am very nervous to start college and start a new life, but I know that I am going on to great things. I just wanted to make sure that all my friends, those I have had the chance of saying goodbye to and those I have not, know that I appreciate your kindness and all that you are. Thank you for making the past few years happy and tolerable. 

Please keep in touch and enjoy your time in life wherever you are. If I do not see you again, as a wonderful hymn in my church says " God be with you till we meet again". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment