Saturday, August 10, 2013

How do I usually search the tenants for my apartment

I place a lots of ads for the most desirable things on local classifieds web-sites, both in local language (with the note that it was translated in English by Google Translate service). Here you can see the example of my ad:

iPhone 4S original.
Need to sell the phone, because I urgently need money.
The price is correct sorry for providing both English and Hindu translation, but I have a difficulty of writing/speaking Hindu. (this text was translated by Google Translator)
This is an American version, I brought it from the United States, sim-free, few scratches, 16GB, white.
I live in the North Avenue street area, Avengers Town
And that works! For 1st 10 minutes of classified existance I've received around 10 calls, and that's not the limit. I'll receive as much as possible Quantity of calls, then I'll call them personally from the other phone in order to invite thm on the interview for offering a living.

Right after receiving calls I save them into my phonebook where I call classify them according to their importance:

  • DNC - do not call them back - it means that they probably doesn't know English at all, sometimes I put letter "T" which means that they probably called me twice and on the second time they tried to use a Google Translator to communicate with me.
  • LL - Low Level - it means that they have low level of English and perhaps its not the best idea to keep communicating with them
  • GOOD - this means that the person who called from this number from the beginning of the conversation managed to speak with me properly, that's why I can call them back in order to ask them whether they would want to be my tenants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment