Sunday, June 8, 2014

I do care

About the whole blog idea. My web-site is kinda becoming my business card, so it must be pretty for people who's coming to see it. Previously the blogging was just the way to organize my thoughts about the interests in one place, e.g. thoughts to be brought to the page could be first aggregated in several posts in a very convenient form, as a simple ideas, then based on this information I can faster form greater posts. My biggest problem is sorting the information and providing the it in the right form. It harder than it seems. Plus I've got hard times recognizing the ways I can work or can't with printed material.

I've decided to add more girls and kids images to blog with the topic of bitcoin. That helps to attract my main audience first based on traffic source: facebook, the Arab people who's searching for girls here.
As I understand most of them searching the info about immigration that's why that's gonna become a focus of my blog topics. I think its fine to mix technology with the immigration law, plus immigration is definitely my area of expertise, it means that I somehow could be even useful with information provided on the site.

I understand that more informative top page may be way better than the feed of the articles. But since I don't have such opportunity for now - I will keep on trying providing the best articles I ever can. At the end of the day the interesting content is about interesting articles after a great introductory main page which is totally different level of web-site construction.

1 comments:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can click on claim as much as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.

    ReplyDelete