Saturday, June 28, 2014

Now you can install Blockchain.info on iOS without jailbreak with thiseasy hack

This manual uses a
method WITHOUT JAILBREAKING your device. Only using your data-cable is required to upload software.


Instructions
Follow the steps depicted in the image I've attached above, then in Tongbu you should press button called "TUI", it will load unofficial hacked Chinese version of App Store. This shouldn't modify or customize your phone settings, but will allow you using apps deleted from App Store.

- Then after you installed TUI through Tongbu assistant, open TUI app on your iPhone and here you can search for blockchain and install it!


If you know anyone who still don't know this, please share and let them know. Blockchain was awesome wallet, and more people has access for such apps, the bigger impact it provides for Bitcoin.

I encourage everyone to download this app, just because I don't know how long Tongbu will be alive: because I believe Apple can easily take efforts for bringing such a useful hack down. On the other hand this Chinese app if used properly could benefit Apple, because it brings more openness and convenience to the end users.

Because at least for me the news about that I can access those deleted apps means everything and it is a really heart melting news for me - that makes me kinda love Apple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment