Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ridiculous but important achievements of July 2013

Its July 30, 2013 and I want to mark some things which I almost can call as a breakthroughs - life is definitely always provides different levels of achievement according to the age and current class. Current type of thinking I've chosen for my life today is best described by the word: "maximum".


  • Opened my first call center with 4 employees working in it, got 40 customers from 21st to 24th July
  • Got my first scooter.
    • Even though I've spent almost 3 days for maintenance for the deal of getting this scooter (searching neccessary things for sale in classifieds), I've made another microachievement: first time I am making a three-way exchange: I am exchanged my Mac Mini to Xbox 360 Slim to Scooter by finding all of the exchange participants myself (called over 200 potential sellers of both scooter and xbox to do that)
    • Positive impact: I'm learning more about scooter's repair and I believe this knowledge may be useful in years ahead or in life
  • Due to excessive amount of luck beating records in sales in toys store. Luck helps me also to dedicate my whole day for doing a lots of study and my own tasks on the web

0 comments:

Post a Comment