Friday, July 26, 2013

Travel on a scooter Moscow-Magnitogorsk

After I returned from a five-day journey on a scooter from Moscow to Magnitogorsk (persons Cloud.), Friends of me with a smile and said, surprised that I'm crazy, Johen Powsky, stupid. That was the truth, for the trip I was not prepared, and there was all spontaneous. And that's how it happened: In late summer 2005 I wanted a fashionable at the time of youth vehicle "scooter". In Magnitogorsk I have not found a suitable option, search the Internet, too, failed. No, it was of course the company that trades in two-wheeled, but it was not what the timing of their delivery just surprised me. I really was resigned to the fact that I can not at this motorcycle season proshmygivat between cars in a traffic jam, tear expensive car with a traffic light, incidental enjoy the breeze.

Eh ... I do not know what can be for my persistent desire or quest yaponoskuterov God have mercy on me, and I found a scooter Magazov addresses in Moscow. Immediately without delay all of them called around, found out about the prices and decided, "I'm going to Moscow!" On the next day (August 19) I stood in thought outside the box office, taking Compartment or not the last ticket to the capital, as luck would have second-class were sold up to August 27th, and so wanted to go back to the beginning of their studies. And oh ... "was was not," I said holding a ticket bought on August 21. Although maybe for the better in the reserved seat did not go, did not have to see-the-minute running around for hot water and smell the socks of all the car (about his I'm not saying its not smell))). Parents naturally I shined in his plans, he said that I would go to the training camp to camp for a week.

August 21 just hours before departure pelted couple of necessary things in a backpack, a light snack and a half an hour before departure left the station. I go out for 3 minutes later, did not have time to. And so I went into the car, threw the bag and the train moved off, no turning back, only if you jump off it)). I came across a compartment for two, it once belonged conductors (husband and wife) who moved out to a more comfortable 4 berth cabin. The conductor was with an entrepreneurial spirit, immediately offered his laptop to watch films or something. How many did not go on trains, such as the first time across, always smiling, polite, all the time somewhere so removed. Neighbor in the coupe was a middle-aged (30-35 years), compared to me, a businessman.

During the follow-up time was surprised Volga mother, damn wide river, and the train station in Samara more like a space object by anyone else was something to see but I whiled away the time listening to the solving of skanvordov and interesting stories about the neighbor's trips to France, Italy and other countries. Over the following 2 days, ate only boiled noodles 2, a neighbor probably thought that I did not offer to join his meal. Oh damn Th there just was not a full table of plenty, and chicken and salads, juices and several kinds of sausages, yum-yum, but I was awkward and Sanchez word did not want to eat. I was all waiting for a meeting with a new and unfamiliar world. And she Moscow! Which went on for about an hour, and finally got up at 5.30 to the Kazan station.

Getting off on the dowel I felt sad that all meet and I kid you not ... ahaha I was filled with joy and anticipation unforgettable adventure. The first step in the booth bought gum and gait steep Kent entered the area of ​​the three stations. In search of more than a kilometer underground walked to the station Krasnosel'skaya, and has not yet decided prosvetleet ride on the subway. Some stations were similar to footage from the film, people are not only suspicious person walked at a leisurely pace. Having traveled half the underground city, I wanted to escape to freedom. So after I heard the name of the station China Town I went out, because he knew from his school class that is the center of Moscow. Went out and immediately got into the jungle, or rather in a wonderful park in front of the Presidential Administration.

I wanted to sit there and sit to look at what's going on, but I had a mission that I had to do. I will not go into details, but walked half the attractions inside the Garden Ring: Hotel Russia, St. Basil's Cathedral, Red Square, Alexander Garden, Pashkov House, the Kremlin, the State. Duma, the Grand Theatre, Lubyanka, the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, and so on. I wanted to go to the mausoleum but seeing all the Chinese kilometer changed his mind. Being on the Red Square I had the feeling that I'm in the center of the world, that these red walls history is being made.

Still managed to sit next to the Grand Theatre and the Variety Theatre, in front of which I am the first and only time in the day and a snack biscuit bottle of kvass is not planned indirect funny scene, dropped the first roll after dislodging it from dust poured the whole shirt kvass, then discovered that I had lost camera, the thought is that the river fell, but frantically searched his backpack found in his pocket on his pants. Guard standing there to tears like it, sorry I did not see Khazanov you see in the theater I would have taken, or even better in the movie. After sitting on the grass in the Alexander Park, touching the walls of the Kremlin, washing your hands in a "clean" Moscow river, pofotkalis it all with a sense of regret that I leave from this place went down to the subway at Kropotkin went to meet with new experiences.

Hardly going to the subway, I saw the Muscovites move on his own two feet, we have in the city people go too fast but not as fast as in Moscow, actually running. There I learned after the push, if you ride the escalator just need to stay on the right side and the left side is for hurrying Schumacher. Despite the fact that I was not used to such velocity quickly adapted to the rhythm of Moscow itself has become Schumacher overtake all the escalators. So I got out at the station Vladikino, went to the car market, he found nothing except the map of Moscow with all the houses and roads atlas Russia.

The next target was a shop near the Exhibition Center, to which I went all the Botanical Garden Academy of Sciences, and drove a few stops on the monorail trailer. I knew that from the subway to the Ostankino Vladikino far better than I would have gone underground, as well as on the map it seemed to me that there is close and the TV tower was kind of close. Having beaten all the legs, not finding the store but seeing ENEA and Ostankino, went to another address already on the subway. And I have been on the street Obrucheva Trade Union subway station, and after much wandering around Moscow was rewarded my efforts, and I found this little shop. The choice proved sufficient chosen a skuterok and after a short test drive make a purchase. The sun was setting and it became cooler, I drove to a nearby courtyard, dressed all scattered through the compartments of my dvuhkolesogo frisky horse and walked off.

From Moscow decided to go on Leninsky Prospekt on the Ring Road, and then on Novoryazanskoye highway. But all was not as it seemed just after driving 10 km. on the Ring Road I found myself moving in the opposite direction. While I was standing on the side of choosing the route on the map, drove up behind me orderlies road, checking documents and my scooter, said the moped on the highway is prohibited wished a successful path and left. Having decided not to risk any lives (movement on the Ring Road was so much blown away by the way), nor the possibility of meeting with SAI I turned off the highway as I thought but it turned out to Moscow that went beyond the city towards Odintsov. When they reached the village Nemchinovo local resident explained how to get to Mozhaiskogo highway. And I drove across the whole of Moscow, having spent more than 2 hours.

And I forgot to say that when passed the Crimean bridge stopped to consult the map, a man approached me and started asking how to get to Ryazan, in general, that we were on the way, and we have to stick together to get to Volgograd prospectus, but after passing the tunnel it gave a tear somewhere, and I have successfully turned on Volgogradku after that and went to the M5 highway. All Goodbye Moscow! But I will be back! With this in mind, I continued driving. But could not go far, was the second hour of the night, and terribly sleepy. Without hesitation near the village of St. Michael Sloboda near the bridge I turned off the road, and after driving for 5 yards, got on the tree in the yard. Pelted scooter branches, pinned to her clothes that was and bainki. I woke up at 5 am from the unbearable cold and wet with the dew of clothing.

Sleep is somehow was not comfortable, so I started tyrchik and moved. I regretted that I only have 50 km / h, according to the Moscow region would feel the speed because the road was just super, two-way with lighting and markings, lyapota ... Near Kolomna cars were moving very slowly in front of repairing the road, had to overtake them on the sidelines where I first fell zasmotrevshis on stage Councils. The land was wet after a rain a little, and this was the cause of the fall. Escaped with stained knees, dusted himself off and back on the road. So on this day I went out Ryazan and Udmurtia, where I liked the small town kepmingov located in a coniferous forest, several kilometers of these houses was alluring smell barbecue, wanted to stay in place but they were all busy truckers, the next time a thread.

Counted in this day and Penza drive, but did not, it was getting dark, drove into the birch landing dragged straw from the field in which the rolled and fell asleep. This time, allowed himself to take a nap longer. Right up to 7 am asleep. While the plant scooter broke starter, did not know that the cold can not start with the button. With 20 attack on the arm wound. Pretty quickly drove to the Penza where the bypass road nearly collided with a passenger car, he went to the sideline but had to yield, both in time and then slowed down to me broads. The bypass road in Penza so narrow and bad, that we had to go on the side, which I second time for a trip and fall. May not have fallen if it would curb was tight, and there was sand.

With grief by sex after passing Penza rushed to Syzran. I was driving near Mykolaivka, the sun was setting and I had the idea that if you stop any mashinovozku, they still empty to go Togliatti. Did so, and from the first time lucky. By the way when the carrier stopped truck loaded with cars next in the opposite direction, too, stopped to see what had happened, that they have such a security system. Scooter strapped to a container covered oily sweatshirt, and did not even notice how Sizran passed, and before you reach the Togliatti stopped at a cafe in which he said always stays it had a sort of ritual was. Hearty ate, talked, and drove off. Drove invited me to spend the night in Togliatti (do not think he monyak) because one night with a friend of his son dropped out of the bus on the road, did not have enough money to travel, and in the darkness hit by a truck.

It was nice that there are such good people, but I did not abuse his kindness, and so about 200 km. drove me for free, so even with Togliatti was not hunting then drive 50 km. to the highway. Well, in general, we unloaded the scooter, he told how to get to Samara, said goodbye and parted. This time I did not stay the night, from Tolyatti went 2 big way on each side of the track, it was a pleasure to ride. What can be said about that which is gone after Samara: battered, curve, one lane. On this night, almost all of the limb does not frostbitten. We are pleased to have spent the night in some hotel but nothing in the way was not, but a small eatery, which could no more keep warm, and eat the burnt makaroshkami with tarakashkami.

So before dawn and drove in a hurry, I have time to stop in the village to stay with relatives in the Orenburg region. Already in the ninth hour of the morning began to affect fatigue and lack of sleep, fell asleep at the wheel, eyes closed themselves, after three trips to the oncoming almost to the curb, got sick to take risks and slid into a gate. Pokimaril 2 an hour, could no longer woke up from the scorching sun and the buzzing of insects. On the border of Orenburg and Samara regions, stopped by traffic police checkpoint young policeman, all joking fine 5000 rubles., Parking fine, asked for a ride well and released. In the next post, too, stopped and recorded his magazine, asked around, and released. So I drove into the village, drove up to the familiar kid until communicated noticed that standing next to her aunt and also with somebody says, I say Good morning, it just has not lost the power of speech. I did not expect to see me at the end of the summer, and even transportation.

In the village I ate, bathed in the bath, most importantly slept. And the next morning bay full tank along with the pursuit of sheep on pasture I checked out. The house was less than half, 600 km. And this part of the journey was the most difficult. Here's how it all happened. I'm going I'm going, not bothering anyone, drive past the two trucks congregate in a ditch, climbed the hill and suddenly speed down to 5 km / h I thought mozht overheated and stopped by the gate, with a half hour or eaten rested, and again, the speed is not more than 5 km / h On top of the climb there were traffic cops, I'm going up the hill 5 km / h, and before you reach them ten meters glohnu. Again, wait, I think can still hot motor. DPSnikov probably think that I'm afraid to drive past them, driving past me said "you can go," I'm there almost fell over laughing. And in the meantime was not joking.

Since I do not know what I'm trying it still started but the speed remains the same. Drive 3 km. rise again caught, who can see at the top are wind generators in Europe. So that's where I stopped and started it razgazovyvat such that can get stuck there. And it's instilled to what he finally died. No matter how I tried to start it, and judged the carburetor checked, to no avail, and as luck would have got a mobile phone. I do not know what to hope, but I was pushing it. Run out of water, very thirsty, found some dirty river, around there were traces of cow hooves, and drank there, but did not become a kid, a little poplohelo. I was in despair, did not know what to do, just ask God to help, and you know you helped. Pushed 23 km. (I timed) I went to the Tatar village (do not remember the name) was standing right next to the road and a beautiful fenced Dyeing fence, I walked over to the guy seated at the bench and asked for a phone call. I thought he was right now, I will make your home phone, and he made a cell phone. I told him right now bankrupt you call me away, you need a home phone.

He led me to his neighbors, I called home, brother wanted to come by car but it it was broken. After talking a minute and giving poltos, the hosts invited me to try their soup and pies them. Zamora's stomach and telling the story of his journey, showing pictures, they advised me to spend the night with them in the morning and roll to the station Buzdyak with which train goes to Ufa, and from there even before Magnitogorsk drive. I went outside I look my scooter looks at another neighbor, porasprashival symptoms the patient, and gave the verdict that he died candle. Damn those crafty Japanese, stuck a candle to what we have to get it for an hour, and got. All it replaced, and lo and behold, he roared, rumbled but I have had not the strength to rejoice.

After having done his wife invited us to the table, where I scored a curtain stomach, but do not give away. All ate out, I reached out to him last pyatisotke for help, but he refused. Among other things, he was an inspector of the traffic police. Said goodbye and was happy for the shower, I went to Ufa. To which of course did not get because of the darkness and fell asleep in the planting near the road on the ground, nor as not to hide the scooter. What time does the rose do not remember, it was already light. And so I went out to Ufa got to Byeloretsk which also incidentally could stay for a long time, oil was over, all the shops were already closed. It was necessary to conventional oil, and for two-stroke engines but not finding it bought the conventional motor oil. Where calmly drove to Magnitogorsk, however dymel much.

Before entering the city stopped and washed his face and changed his clothes. Rode into town and have already gone all the fears and worries, because come soon. Put the scooter on parking, then went to bed. That's the end of my journey, a lot of that has not, well, now just finish writing I will not let it remain only in my memory. That will then tell the grandchildren.

PS: On a scooter laminate is not long, sold it to the devil, no hunting was riding, had the two thousand kilometers. PS PS: Parents still learned about the trip, well, at first scolded, and right now is remembered with a smile and wonder. PS PS PS: I'd love to be off right now in any journey, not a scooter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment