Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I'm trying to find out flaws

Renee our legal chief are driving me crazy. He's the one who's tries to keep his leadership, and he's the one who I afraid gonna try to eliminate me from accessing benefits of company. Why? Because he and 5 others included their money, while I didn't invested my own money.

 But I'm the one who brought company to live by making them believe into very important idea. Yes money is important, but I don't want to be left without benefits too.

My biggest personal enemies is army-styled attitudes, school-styled attitudes, evolutionary mindset - because any of those internal competition could take me out aboard.

Today they asked me to try to perform some sales manually to feel the process better, I didn't agreed with it. I hope this won't cause any disagreements.

I don't know if Edwarts friend or foe yet - he's the kindest to me among the whole team, but I don't know why he does it, probably because of his personal benefit, and I don't know how long I'll be getting his support. Renee I suppose will be happy to get maximum of me no matter how much suffer it will bring to me.

In a childhood Renee shared with me today the way they laughed at one boy who's never been social, they haven't been fair to weak. They are social animals. I don't like such an attitude, since I'm not the one who follows those kind of patterns of thinking. I hope those social rules won't affect me as an efficient manager.
I want my own enterprise which won't be connected to their. While I want return on my idea investment, and want my idea to cost as much as possible. I'm going to help them to expand, and along-the-way it will really help expanding parallels of my other business which could bring way more stability. And if my other business will fail at least I want to have a good reputation inside this company.

My goal now is not being affiliated to the greatest extend legally, but getting money on a long run and being able to have highest possible position inside the company which will ensure highest salary.

Currently I suppose that I must stop making out of myself as someone really important, and must concentrate my attention for contributing into company.

This article went up to be pretty successful, maybe not in a public value but at least for bringing to order my thoughts.

My current GSM-to-VOIP solution must be shared only with Edwarts, because Renee are good at technology while I shouldn't provide him all of my plans even though I could trust him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment