Saturday, October 19, 2013

To those of you who's saving money



Thank you, that makes me proud of you. And that takes some HUGE sacrifices & efficiency measures to be done now. Wow. That takes commitment. Think about this: in order to meet goals (take money goal for example), there's a necessity to keep them high enough - since if money standards aren't high enough, then there is no way you can handle with temptation to spend your money on essential needs. Moreover - you spend money not only for your own essential needs, but also you're using that money to help the other while you're trying to reach that goal. Collecting money is hard task, 10 times harder than many people would think. If you have $10,000 there's a temptation to purchase a brand new Nissan instead of sacrificing this money into charity. But first of all there is a temptation not to spend those $1,000 every month, when you worked so hard to deliver them into your pocket.

I don't know, but I have plan, how I could multiply my savings. I strongly believe into Bitcoin, and I believe that its price gonna be way higher next year, so if I'll save $5,000, next year this money gonna turn into $10,000. A little non-standard way of saving, but I believe if I'll pray for wisdom, then miracles can happen.

1 comments:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and proceed to claiming.

    You can click CLAIM as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete