Saturday, October 5, 2013

nearly good thing YouTube did to ads

It now asks, whether this ads I see every time I turn on new vid are appropriate for me and the YouTube player now proposes to me to answer whether Yes or No, where I could choose "No".

Here's my appeal to YouTube: why won't you just offer me the whole set of parameters where I could tell you about my tastes?

I love seeing ads! And you, YouTube are forcing me to see them? How am I supposed to react to this? Okay I'm fine with the fact that I have obligations before YouTube to see their ads if I'm using their service, but wait a second, does a YouTube has lack of advertisers? Or does it will ruin the advertiser's campaigns if the ads will be shown only according to tastes or preferences of the audience?

For example if you'll talk about my tastes - I prefer receiving ads only in English in spite of the geolocation, that's why I'm watching YouTube, because I want to receive a content only in English, and very often the ads are displayed in Russian, again, how am I supposed to react to this? Yes my IP shows that I'm accessing thoze web-site from the location nothing rather Russian Federation, but when the web-site and web-service owners will finally understand, that I don't need their geolocation services when it comes for choosing a language, huh? I must have freedom for default langauge.

And those freedom must be secured for me. The world should finally understand this by now.

1 comments:

  1. Need To Boost Your ClickBank Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete