Friday, October 4, 2013

Cemi?!

I'm usually trying to keep up with my relatives, forgotten friends, maybe that could be the way to represent what's going on in my head. That's why I've created this section called a "letter". That's the type of letter which could be sent to my sister, a friend or for everyone else. My thoughts are weird and quantity of topics could be not be always interesting for everyone. But when I write pages in this section, I definitely remember someone to whom I wanted to address these small things. Mostly I address these letters to closest circles.

  • Today I woke up and thought for a moment: life is beautiful. Because rent prices in Moscow only for rooms now is 15000 RUR!
  • Today in the morning when I considered the beauty of domains and brands, I've found that such short domains which looks like real non-profit, government or other official organization e.g. cern, cemi.org are looking beautifully and looking awesome and appropriate. I'll definitely use them for few of my projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment