Saturday, October 19, 2013

What does it takes to achieve goals




With any project I took, including the project of your moving into the United States, I understand the fact that 24 hours in our life isn't enough time to accomplish tasks. It took me to kill thousands of thoughts inside my head in order to achieve all of goals in Moscow. And it took all of our money to confirm our intentions. During that time in Moscow God literally had showed me not less than 100 times that if I wouldn't put that extra effort into solving another 0,01% of the puzzle which was given to me to be solved exactly the day it was supposed to be solved, then the whole deal would be gone. Without such strict deadlines & self-control, we wouldn't meet necessary requirements. We were very close to bankruptcy in our moving to U.S. You can't imagine how close we were to our bankruptcy, to the point where our plans would be ruined, and I don't know what would happened to my self-esteem and where I would be now if we wouldn't meet that. That was first time I were living on such tiny edge, and I believe its a good thing to practice every year in your life

0 comments:

Post a Comment