Monday, October 21, 2013

Delightful concepts of time. Inspired by Adelle


Here's what. I am and my sister spoke about this before she and the whole family moved to United States. I suppose she remembers this talk too. She told me about this idea in ~2009-2010, while I am first time got this idea in ~2004-2005.

I don't remember many details but here's few of them I remember clearly: We were hurrying somewhere.
We were terribly doing some things real quick because we wanted to perform more great activities.
And she's shared with me her idea: she told me that if we gonna hurry up to do good things every minute of our life, then probably we would get done everything we wanted to get done in our life.

That's it. That was the idea. Our another concept of time. Maybe its not new. Its certainly not new. At the time we spoke about this my age was around 19 and her age was 16. But that's our feeling of time. That is a starting point for the right understanding of time properties and our abilities.

And since I haven't dedicated the time back then to talk about this with her, I would like get chance to respond to my sister today with the ways I would continue this topic:

Timing Value in Logistics

Logistics is a word from a corporate world. But logistics is just awesome way to describe our usual lives too.
There is a logistics behind everything we do in our lives. When somebody tells you that you aren't organized enough, it could be isn't a problem of your mind or thinking capabilities, it could be because of lack of proper logistics.
Logistics as scientific topic is the way to properly allocate resources and many other life components which defines the quality of performed tasks and overall quality of live too. It is not only the way we deliver value to the world everyday. It is also the way the others help you to improve the ways you can deliver values.

Hardworking

At some point my sister was even upset, disoriented and mad at me that I'm too obsessed with that word. We were talking about the ways we can increase our speed to perform daily operations, but so many times we forget about necessity to be efficient. There is too little time allocated every day for each one of us, and not being 100% or even 101% better every second just isn't affordable, especially when you're full of energy!

Management

Managing is everything to me. Without managing there's nothing. Managing is being wise. Managing is using your head (intelligence). Managing is when you're finding the ways. Managing is when you're making things possible. Managing is when you are organizing something. Managing is making a difference.

Choose The Right


Too many of people don't pay attention to the ways they spend their time. Yeah, of course I'm not the one who's going to choose how they should feel about it, but I believe that its never enough. Life is cruel. And difficult. Let's face it. And labor maybe won't cure you completely, and faith, prayer and many other virtues aren't always look like the right thing to do right now, but the fact is that we're never doing enough. I'm not telling that we are stupid, but as humans we can't get it done perfectly anyway, since we're not machines, and we're definitely are not Jesus. But we must put every effort to become like him. And yeah, sometimes it means that we have to become almost the way strong as machines.

Why I'm telling right now that 100% isn't enough? Because that what it takes to perform things fast every minute of your life, the way I and my sister dreamed and talked about.

Reacting fast everyday would take you to the next level, but you have to be thoughtful. And fast.

And yeah, I would add: and you shouldn't make any mistakes. But its not possible. And even though its not possible, nobody says you can't try it again without mistakes. Yes, it will take more time to give any activity a try. But getting things done is very important. If you think that you must get something done, then you must do everything you can to make it happen, right?

Getting Things Done

In order to apply the rule which we had at the moment we spoke about the speed of actions, there's also very important thing: maybe you can do things fast, but if you're doing wrong things fast, then it is useless. Every second of life spent on achieving something shouldn't be wasted. Yeah its behind our control. And we can't remember where we spent every second of our lives. But we must try to remember important things. And we must try to cover our lives efficiency at the scale of seconds.



0 comments:

Post a Comment