Friday, January 23, 2015

I was an iOS user. But when Apple banned Bitcoin, I destroyed my brand new iPhone (I still haven't accomplished paying credit payments 11 months after that). And that was a sacrifice & promise for never coming back to Apple the system I loved the most, because that made my favorite Bitcoin apps unavailable for few months.

I loved Apple when there was a Steve Jobs. Without Steve Jobs, Apple is just a corporation who's sucking the blood out of everyone by their tyranny. They are going to fall upon their own weight (they don't even let you downgrade to OS version you like, there's growing numbers of dissatisfied customers with new iOS)

And you are must be blind if you're building your future only upon iOS. You're blind because you're under control, because they can make your phone useless whenever they want just by pressing a button. That's kind of the prophecy of the Bible - and if you look closer - that is exactly 666 mark which tries to block Bitcoin out of its existance & slowing down the information for being propagated over the network for truth.

This shouldn't be so easily forgiven. I was true Apple fan & never thought that I'll ever change my attitude. But THIS happened and I REMEMBER.

If its not Open Source, its not your phone.








I don't use Android & don't like it either - I still love iOS, but can't use it, because I don't trust it anymore & it goes against my ideology. I don't buy Android phones & use dumb phones just because last Android phones I tried wasn't useful for me at all: Samsung Galaxy S2, then new one: Xperia Z. Right now I have some HTC One S - I didn't used it for 2 month, I think its battery should be dead by now.
& Since non of those phones fit my requirements (only iOS fits) - now I have to wear a Eee-PC Laptop with Windows XP installed & with 2 batteries, which the only reminder of a mobility I had with iOS. It can't replace iOS mobile phone, but that's easier than using HTC One.

0 comments:

Post a Comment