Saturday, January 10, 2015

Fear to talk about Bitcoin


I knew about Bitcoin 2 years ago. But I was afraid talking about it to my sister, because I thought that girl will never understand Bitcoin. Then I found out about Julia Tourianski, and then in 1 video she quoted Brigham Young: “You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.” ― Brigham Young
In other interview Julia Tourianski was speaking to Jeff Brunswick - and in that interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp6C4g23uYo she explained why its important to talk about educating Bitcoin to woman - Jeff even said that its the most useful thing you can do! That's what moved me to talk more about Bitcoin. Without this interview I would be very silent & would never care to spend any time to share technology because I usually don't like wasting time.

1 comments:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you can from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can click on CLAIM as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will safe in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete