Monday, April 21, 2014

Maximum usage of daily hours

Am I right that I need it? Right where I am right now tells me that I don't need it: there is such a lazy voice inside of me, who's always telling me: stop it! you must go to sleep when you want and you must start working at where you want and when you want. Again that things: the place which I want, the time which I want. All of those things are my wishes.

But if I go back to all of my problems: the problems with previous employers are caused by their inability to go intact with my day/night schedule. Poor employers, friends, business partners was faced my inability to control how much I work - quality of work, and negotiating my working hours. They couldn't do it, just because I didn't wanted to force myself working like that.

But on the other hand: did they offered me anything great? Yes the whole opportunity to become independent is great, the whole opportunity to earn together - that word together was always probably my problem of understanding, of economic model.


Back to my current schedule: its really time to make some adjustments. Here what I wanna say - since I'm independent now: I need to use the full extent of these days from 22.04.2014 to 27.04.2014. This means I should bring results during that dates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment