Thursday, August 14, 2014

Bitcoin is a blackhole! Epileptic Curve

I've read your info. Thanks, but I already saw that stats you've showed me, when I reading them I convince myself more that I don't care what is the Bitcoin's cost. Yes you know a lot about cryptocurrency - that's very awesome. You don't understand the fact that supply represents only less than 10% of people who's ready to sell during reasonable amount of a week when buyer's ready to buy. The other 90% or majority can be categorized into 10% who will sell month later after finding out the fed's investment, the other 10% will do it 2 months later and remaining 70% will never do it, because they will whether believe that rate must be higher to sell.

I understand your idea about stocks. But you don't realize that I mean it when I say next words: if Bitcoin falls into $1 cost, I'll be already half way running to nearest bank / nearest possible real estate agent to sell my apartment, because this is the opportunity that no Bitcoin fan will miss.


Because I'm developer myself and I know how this thing works. Even if Bitcoin's cost will be not $1 - only $50, that's will be good enough price, and if you want I will send you a proof of holding that amount of Bitcoins when such thing will happen. So if you're insider you can even purposefully make the market prices go down, I'm waiting for it!!! REAALLLY BADLY!

And concerning vulnerabilities...

You mentioned the fork glitch - that is representation of your poor understanding of the whole technology's security basis: which is ECDSA - protocol which will be never broken - its the basis for your PRIVATE KEYS. If you hold one, it doesn't matter how much fork glitches will happen in the network, you'll still own your money.

You must understand that I'm a developer myself and I believe there's no one knows this stuff better than me. It may seem like I'm putting too much confidence, but for me it is very simple technology - and believe me purchasing Bitcoin even for $200 a piece would be a combo brakarr deal - I'm pretty sure anyone who has Billions of dollars right now with the right mind will have no doubt to spend all of his Billion dollars if price will went at least $200 - those people are just waiting for any kind of disaster with Bitcoin.

I hope you're open enough to understand the hyerarchy behind the Bitcoin. I'm not saying only bare words, I can provide all the proofs about myself if you would need, and about any technical details - I can explain every bit. There's litterally no such technical question which can't be answered.

This protocol works for over 5 years now. And the most disasterous forking challenges was considered in MULTIPLE forum topics on bitcoin.org such as Internet optic lines destroying, severe damage due to apocalypse or sorts of nature problems - all of them was considered, but none of them are serious for Bitcoin.

You don't realize yet how much Bitcoin is a nanopray or a blackhole in economical terms - it consumes every brain and every money which is near it! ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment