Friday, August 15, 2014

My Open Letter To Grant Cardone


+Grant Cardone Everybody got 2 minutes and everybody got 2 cents. And I've got a bomb, Grant. I'm sharing this because I'm obsessed with this technology. If you'll take this idea right now, I'm confident you'll say thank you to me personally few years from now. Each year brings a leader dominating in the space - in 1990 it was a computer (Bill Gates), afterwards the Internet unleashed its potential, in 2007 it was a Steeve Jobs. I'm here to tell you a secret about what it will be in 2020. Its about networks. There's only 1 to 3 millions (very few people on a global scale!) know about this, and Grant, as your biggest fan I would be personally disappointed in you if you don't still get it. The Bitcoin. Watch "The Bitcoin Phenomenon" on YouTube the only thing I ask from is 60 seconds of watching about this technology. This is the future. The technology exists over 5 years as a reliable protocol and maybe someone already told you. But even if my message won't achieve your ears (because perhaps you're not reading your comments, who knows maybe the replies come from your personnel :)) - Bitcoin will make it anyway.


Too long don't read:
What interest did I got by wasting my time and recommending the stuff like that? I am myself a developer and entrepreneur from Russia (I'm pureblood Russian :)). I believe that those technicians which develop this technology right now aren't really good enough at promoting it, while I believe Bitcoin is the biggest change to the world since the Internet. And I believe you will see it next years.

Let me describe the whole technology real quick.
* Bitcoin is the idea of decentralized money which was very well documented & created by a very talented individual OR group of individuals back in 2008
* Quantity of Bitcoins is strictly limited by a protocol standards.
* Everybody got the copy of a global accounting distributed ledger (which means that each user stores ALL WORLD'S TRANSACTIONS on his computer)
* Many people don't get it how you can trust this kind of money when you don't even really know about its transactional history of success (5 years too small amount of time), when nobody has any garantees from financial institutions? How you can trust? The right answer is NO trust needed! That's the point people don't get - we don't need any centralized authority to manage this money.
* Bitcoin is a P2P money working based on powerful technologies (it works like a Torrent - nobody can shutdown this system). It uses 2 greatest cryptographical inventions: 1) SHA-256 protocol which is the basis for concensus - this helps not to double-spend the money; 2) ECDSA - this is the way you can have your Private Key to protect your funds


Thanks for your time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment