Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Word from Ben Bernanke


I don't print money. In fact, money printing is strictly regulated and documented process.
What do I think about Bitcoin? It is innovative and I would do everything to encourage it, but sure our fiscal policies and my current status doesn't allow me to get involved in any Bitcoin-related projects.
Yes, I do have resources to work under Bitcoin projects, but I can't use them to participate in the whole Bitcoin economy. If I would have another life, I would probably dedicated it for serving to Bitcoin.
Its not that I'm not supporting the cryptocurrencies. Everybody is showing me that I am kinda evil and printing money all day long. C'mon I've already a lots of money, why do I need to print it? Are you retarded?
Okay, in fact you're thinking I'm the face of fiat money and the face of our current fiscal policies or that I'm guilty in hyperinflation.
Stop it. I'm not that kind of person. I love Bitcoin too, and I do have heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment