Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bitcoin & New World Order

You can create secret private key without using a computer, because Bitcoin's protocol is a cryptographic industrial standard which will serve us thousands years. This private keys can be created without Illuminati's permission. And guess what. Everyone on earth can hold billion of such keys & no we still WON'T run out of this keys. Because these Bitcoin keys use ASTRONOMICALLY HUGE NUMBERS, so Bitcoin is ASTRONOMICALLY secure.

Long story short: Bitcoin acts a bit like cash, see cash is anonymous, Bitcoin is pseudonymous (almost anonymous). No one is controlling the way you hiding your cash, and no one is controlling the way people hide their Bitcoins, because Bitcoins are hidden in ASTRONOMICALLY HUGE MATH/STRONG ENCRYPTION.

Actually I watched all those movies all the time (I did it even when I was a 15 of course that time I did it in Russian, there's a lots of translated movies). And my opinion is that Bitcoin is the only way we can resist those New World Orders. Because they can't control it, they can't issue money within cryptocurrency, they can't intercept into cryptography. And they can't force me to use their chips, because I would prefer keeping my money in secret addresses and not on publicly scannable RFID-chips embedded into my hands. I can survive without those RFID-chips (there's always will be a chance to get rid of those beast marks) My survival abilities are totally attached on the existing Bitcoin Reserve Community, who would be selling me food for Bitcoins in case of New World Order or any such trouble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment