Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Let's talk about life balance

Ada Musina

For the past month I kinda liked the fact that you have never changed your mind about money and business and you are great example for me. So, I've been thinking about money way to much. But I got less money than ever. I really want you to see my point and may be think about this. I can't tell if you have this or not. But I'm sure, nobody wants to live just for money. And concentrate only on money, that is stupid waist of life. I'm sure you're agree! I think that we want money to be happier and more confident people. I think that for me, money is big part of my life, but it can not make me happy. Happiness comes from many parts of our life. Money can buy me stuff, but can't buy me brother or sister. So I think I shall do more in my life than just making money.

Many people are trying to represent life balance as a wheel, where reducing some important parts of life can affect on the form of the wheel and make it not circle and harder to ride. But I think that the most convenient way to represent life balance as an organism's organs, where family is your soul/eyes or ears or something which can bring you reason to live. Where money is a brain and blood because from its right quantity (as in blood), right functioning depends how the other organs gonna live. And probably your health, which mostly responsible for your total mood, so I would say that health is the mouth, tongue and your stomach because without this organs properly functioning there is a probably a very slight chance that you can properly eat and digest food which can bring you starvation. So doing the right things for the health is almost like eating everyday



I think the organs are best to describe every life strategy, e.g. for good business plan its an economical components, while for own personal strategy it is the other values.

At the current time I'm holding in mind these three values which helps me to move where I'm heading:

  • results (in any activity which I choose results should be achieved anyway, otherwise there's no need in having those activity)
    • health
    • money
    • Order. This is for dedicating time for bringing in order everything starting from my personal space, ending with prioritizing and planning. This time expenditure should be done as fast as possible, since this is one of those things which can't be immediately followed by results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment