Saturday, November 23, 2013

The purpose of these blog

Hi everybody I glad that you are eating my blog I would like to explain you purpose why I am writing baselines how do I create the content place but what is Mike wide lines or motivation for writing what whatever in these blog I always believed that computer systems and all the devices I hold he's just a great way to express thoughts and there is a lots of wonderful forms in which you can express your thoughts blockages the one of them I could describe my daily experiences just by talking and telling the world what I feel is a lots of text you read everyday why do you have to read my blog well let's begin with the fact that you don't have to read it at all because reading these blogs can be very painful just because I'm not taking care of it that all Indies article I just wanted to open you some of CVG's behind how he's going to read they are reading without really good care just by using Siri assistant where whatever speech to text engine such as Dragon dictate all the text reading right now was dictated automatically recognized and was not edited by me toll I just lifted the way you could see it without reading it without any corrections made to make text look like very well proofread it so I'm having lots of thoughts and begin the most important pop generally will take over the world and possible future


Bitcoin
The decentralized currencies are my best hope and the most astonishing opportunity and advantage which I've ever heard for the whole life I love everything about them I would store all of my money in the cryptic currencies and I will pull all of my earning capacity in these currency because the fate in such currency just way higher than regular 100% I believe in those currencies with bottom of my heart yeah you may think it's very unusual and Siri maybe just because because you probably don't believe in those currencies but I think that in order to peeled technological future they must be sitting technology hunting all of the resources we have on the world PR the people who choose decentralized systems are not willing to go with the world we are achieving by our own ideas we aren't going to support anyone who diffuse from using those standards which is innovated BIOS within but since a decent decentralization field that's it

Decentralized systems trade platforms website services and other essential information transferring protocols
Any software development process is very complicated thing it's a Toshi Nakamoto dude came with suction well formed cryptography protocol for the Bitcoin doesn't matter that you don't have to design very well systems for the other platforms such as Amazon eBay ideas of social networks ideas of many other implications which you could half from the cryptography which use for decentralization the hall was a platform to make the Waltway easier to process information without using centralized servers


0 comments:

Post a Comment