Saturday, June 14, 2014

I'm glad to feel that I know the truth

Truth is that Bitcoin is the only currency that's gonna survive.
Everytime I see how people respond on the comments, I understand how far away they are from getting it. They don't get it obviously, because it hard to grasp.
They afraid this currency, they wouldn't trust it, because in their minds they allow scenario of Bitcoins becoming worth next to nothing.

But you know what? Bitcoins are so dirty, so stocked, attached and came to live on our computers, that they are irrevocably became the part of this world forever, and it already happened once userbase got through 1000 users.

You may think that I am crazy, but I'll tell you something:

 I've already invested all possible personal funds into the Bitcoin.
And in my pocket I see there is some metal fiat coins worth $5.
And current price of Bitcoin is $570 (at June 2014). 
So those $5 dollars I have right now can buy me 5 breads or 5 milk bottles. But I see greater potential in this money. Thanks to such low price which Bitcoin has right now I understand how much $5 dollars is! 
From now on, I am going to put to Bitcoin every single dime without which  I, my family and my business will be able to survive. 

Because I know that even 10 cents matters when it comes to investing to Bitcoin today, in June of 2014. Because 10 cents might easily become $100 in future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment