Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Things I hate about iOS 7

Even though I was seven got an Norma's the force of the Apple company I believe it's still very very on perfect. Many elements in those operating system are looks like it has to be perfect it wears a little bit better they need to be a little bit better. For example such thing as speech recognition knows device has an icon which shows up the progress once you're done speaking that's very icon look like weird and I'm not only criticizing the small things about the exact stuff in the operating system i'm also talking about things which irritates me


The most ugliest thing I've ever seen in the operating systems and that element is exists in iOS 7 is an ugly task manager. IOS 7 got really ugly desk manager and no one can do anything about it there is an Indian saying 'what am I to do it'

About task manager I hate to jinx first thing is the fact that swiping between tasks became totally an efficient and time consuming The second thing I hate about this manager the fact that control elements such as reducing volume apartments was removed from the task manager and I was really convenient option to use

I use maps a lot mostly for public transportation nowadays all of the maps seems like to be designed for personal ankles such as cars.

In my local city got really convenient app which suggests me what prices goes to the places I need to be in the city but it has a convenience problem first of all I like using an iPad for the other tasks while waiting a bus. And whenever possible I need to know the number of process which I am waiting for is usually three or four numbers of bosses are generally on the bus stop in here to be really convenient for me just having a display option which permanent shows me this is a bus stop numbers which is really hard to implement in an application for iOS because there's no design teacher for displaying static numbers or other windows with info while I'm doing the other tasks on my price device



0 comments:

Post a Comment