Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tears come up when I see how many opportunities we missed

The best years of my life were spent working as a freelancer for US companies & other English speaking companies around the world. I was one of the most successful freelancers in my city for a very long time, because I never was greedy about engineering the paycheck coming to my country from closed systems such as PayPal, Google AdSense & many American companies - who was very often very limited at their abilities to send anything to Russia.


Today, while having significant earnings coming from Google AdSense - I still have to spend hours & days to withdraw this funds, because all the methods Google provides me aren't reliable & not easy at all.

For freelance folks like me, Bitcoin is not only groundbreaking. Its the matter of survival.

0 comments:

Post a Comment